Distinctives and Desires
Make Disciples Who Make Disciples
- God-centered worship and prayer that leads believers to love God with all their heart, soul, mind and strength.
- The centrality of substantive, expositional preaching and teaching that focuses on helping believers and unbelievers clearly understand the meaning of Scripture and how it applies to their lives.
- Proclamation and protection of the biblical gospel and a commitment to bring all people regularly to the cross of Christ, especially engaging central Arkansas with that good news.
- Practice of the ordinances of believer’s baptism, communion, and the exercise of church discipline.
- Fellowship, accountability, and mutual care throughout the church (including an emphasis on small groups).
- Intentional biblical teaching and the cultivation of healthy, God-honoring relationships throughout our children’s, student, and adult ministries.
- Ongoing, mutual encouragement for our members to change and grow toward Christ-likeness and to manifest the fruit of the Spirit.
- Intentional in welcoming, receiving, and caring for visitors.
- Equipping and engaging our members for service.
- Promotion and practice of biblical counseling.
- Leaders who lovingly shepherd our members.
- Identify, train and partner with cross cultural missionaries who proclaim the biblical gospel and disciple believers.
- Support church planting both nationally and internationally.
- Identify, train, and perpetuate future church leaders.
- Define and practice biblical manhood and womanhood.
- Fellowship with, learn from, and serve other churches / ministries that proclaim the biblical gospel.
- Promote strong, healthy God-centered marriages and families.
- Equip parents to raise children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.
We would love to serve you in any way so please just let us know!