Distinctives and Desires
Make Disciples Who Make Disciples
- God-centered worship and prayer that leads believers to love God with all their heart, soul, mind and strength.
- The centrality of substantive, expositional preaching and teaching that focuses on helping believers and unbelievers clearly understand the meaning of Scripture and how it applies to their lives.
- Proclamation and protection of the biblical gospel and a commitment to bring all people regularly to the cross of Christ, especially engaging central Arkansas with that good news.
- Practice of the ordinances of believer’s baptism, communion, and the exercise of church discipline.
- Fellowship, accountability, and mutual care throughout the church (including an emphasis on small groups).
- Intentional biblical teaching and the cultivation of healthy, God-honoring relationships throughout our children’s, student, and adult ministries.
- Ongoing, mutual encouragement for our members to change and grow toward Christ-likeness and to manifest the fruit of the Spirit.
- Intentional in welcoming, receiving, and caring for visitors.
- Equipping and engaging our members for service.
- Promotion and practice of biblical counseling.
- Leaders who lovingly shepherd our members.
- Identify, train and partner with cross cultural missionaries who proclaim the biblical gospel and disciple believers.
- Support church planting both nationally and internationally.
- Identify, train, and perpetuate future church leaders.
- Define and practice biblical manhood and womanhood.
- Fellowship with, learn from, and serve other churches / ministries that proclaim the biblical gospel.
- Promote strong, healthy God-centered marriages and families.
- Equip parents to raise children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.