The Care Group ministry offers a small group dynamic that, at its heart, aims to “do all to the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31), and to “care for one another”. (1 Corinthians 12:25). Groups meet twice a month on the 1st and 3rd Sundays in homes around central Arkansas and at the church building for the purpose of pursuing these aims on a personal and practical level.
We desire to cultivate a vibrant small group ministry at The Bible Church of Little Rock that regularly involves and stimulates the entire church in their love for God and their love for others in the following venues:
- During Sunday evening Care Group gatherings that are designed for …
- Study of God’s Word and application of its truths to our day-to-day lives
- During the week by …
- Caring for one another in our small group when sick, during moves, at births and baby showers and when in need
- Serving others outside our small group
- Cultivating a relationship with at least one career missionary of BCLR
It is our desire that individuals who are practicing the biblical “one another” commands, cultivating mature Christian friendships, and using the gifts that God has given them to consistently serve others characterize each Care Group. These small groups are also a gathering believers who are lovingly responsible and accountable to one another.